243 WSSM Hunting, Shooting & Reloading Experiences
The 243 WSSM is one of my favorite cartridges. I own three rifles chambered for the 243 WSSM. I spend a lot of time hunting, shooting and reloading for the 243 WSSM. Below are links to my experiences with the 243 WSSM.
I started this website as my journal for experiences while hunting and shooting the 243 WSSM cartridge. I have now moved all my 243 WSSM information into my hunting and shooting journal website, theDIYhunter.com. Below are links to some of the 243 WSSM related information on my theDIYhunter.com website.
243 WSSM Information:
- Thoughts on the 243 WSSM and who currently manufactures 243 WSSM rifles.
- My 243 WSSM Handloads and Ballistics
- Final work on 243 WSSM 95g Nolser Partition Handload
- The 243 WSSM Rifles I Hunt With
- Testing 243 WSSM Loads with Hodgdon Superformance Powder
Hunting and Shooting with the 243 WSSM:
- 1000 Yard Shots with a 243 WSSM
- 619 Yard Mule Deer with a 243 WSSM
- 600 Yard Prairie Dog with a 243 WSSM
- Dallen's First Elk, Taken with a 243 WSSM at 205 Yards
- 2009 Cow Elk Hunt — Dallen's First Cow Elk Taken With A 243 WSSM at 272 Yards
- 2010 Cow Elk Hunt — Dallen Takes a Third Elk With Just A Single Shot From A 243 WSSM
- 2010 Dallen's First Mule Deer — Four Point Taken with a 243 WSSM
- 243 WSSM Model 1885 Coyote Double
- Digiscope Video of 243 WSSM Shooting a Milk Jug at 311 Yards
- 243 WSSM Rock Chuck Hunting with Video in 2010
- 243 WSSM Barnes Triple Shock Bullets Recovered from Elk
- Prairie Dog Hunting with a 243 WSSM
- Coyote Hunts with 243 WSSM Rifles
243 WSSM Videos: